My client operates a newly refurbished luxury 4* hotel on the desirable South Cornwall coast. We are looking for a Spa to head up this stunning new addition to the hotel.
Rewards & Benefits
These opportunities attract a salary of £23,000 plus tips, commission and company benefits resulting in a very attractive package.
Duties & Responsibilities
To work with the Management team in launching this brand-new facility to this popular coastal hotel. Ongoing management responsibilities will include the following:
- ensuring the spa meets or exceeds its targets in relation to cost of operations and revenue,
- Ensuring the highest level of guest service at all times
- Monitoring the cleanliness of the Spa and administering beauty treatments and delivering the treatment house Brand Standards
- recruiting, managing the development of the team, to include; Spa Therapist Training, Customer Service, Sales Techniques
- Working with the Sales team and General Manager in developing spa packages and treatments
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements and company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
You will have previous Spa Management experience in a similar standard of hotel or leisure & beauty facility.
You will have an excellent knowledge of health and wellbeing and NVQ 2 & 3 Qualifications and ESPA training would be desirable.
You will demonstrate strong management skills and be a team player with a hands-on approach when required.
TTW Associates is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In line with the requirements of the Asy,um & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.